Run2Live : Hardcore pack Run2Live : Hardcore pack

Not too bad, you can control your jump by jumping carefully as you can jump after having fallen off a ledge this is makes the game significantly easier.

FrontFlipy FrontFlipy

I love this games simplicity. The only progression is in player skill, which would be fine if the game rewarded skill with more than just bonus points. It was too hard to tell where ones head was which is OK but not ideal. All in all not bad.

scheletro responds:

I'm trying to upgrade games in my web pages, they have some new add ons.

I'll try to make them fun and complete.

Thanks for the comments

The Unlimited Jumper The Unlimited Jumper

This game is too easy. It is also too short, the game also has very little to keep it fresh. If one can jump as often as and wherever one wants you should be able to hold down the jump button to go up and not have to spam it. I also don't get the level titles as they can be distracting. and add very little to the game, If its going to be a minimalist game it shouldn't have words.

nguac - r2 boss fight nguac - r2 boss fight

Its a nice chill track.
But because of this over world music than boss music. It takes a long time to get going, and even then doesn't quite get intense enough for a boss battle.
Otherwise its good though with a quite nice melody in the middle though the first bit is over used.

CzeryWassierSwizier responds:

thanks!
Now that you mention it, this isn't close to boss music at all. I'm make sure to come up with better music or at e least a better title next time.

Overcoming Hardship Overcoming Hardship

Its a nice piece of work but the brass needs to be brought out and be made more brassy as is its a little dull sounding. The vocals are a bit overwhelming at times. The percussion is good but it needs to be louder. Also i really like the piano/harp (cant tell what it is) its a nice unexpected addition.

Before The Storm Before The Storm

I really like this. It has a very nice feel to it and seems like it belongs as a sound track to a desert scene. In what context? I don't know but that's where I envision it.

I didn't like the vocal screams at first but after a listen or two they've grown on me. I think it was the industrial feel to them. However as I listen to it more it grows on me. I certainly like the feeling of desperation it gives the track. It gives the piece its soul.

Also from 1:05 to 1:07. Theirs a solo voice that seems a bit out of place. Their certainly needs to be something there if only for the sake of keeping the it filled out but I don't feel like that particular voice is it. Its hard to pick out as it overlaps too much with existing vocals. I also cant Identify it else where in the song (meaning it was masterfully crafted in, or its not there).

Overall its a very lovely work of art Its difference from a lot of the other epic sounding music makes it noteworthy and unique.

KatMaestro responds:

Thank you for the critique!

The vocals at beginning need some fixing because I accidentally chose the wrong phrases for it, which resulting the scream/shout-like vocals. The violin's volume should be bring down, now I feel it's loudness (mixing on headset is bad :P). As you heard (and mentioned) the voices elsewhere, they're actually there. The choir needed to be brought out more, and I'm working on a better version of them right now.

There is so much to be fixed in this piece. It's gonna take me at least 2 more months to complete this album.

THANK YOU again for the awesome review sir!

Dark fairy Dark fairy

I love the duality of this piece. The fairy is powerful yet dainty, magical but not with the perfect features normally associated with magic. The fairy is an odd clash between light and dark and that is what makes this piece so cool.

tinyhermit responds:

Thank you! That's the kind of look I was going for :)

Plague Doctor for Stejkrobot Plague Doctor for Stejkrobot

He looks sad because his eyes are teardrops. All in all nicely done.

Siren Siren

The coloring and texture in are amazing, particularly with the scales and fuzzy stuff on the arms and tail. Your proportions or point of view seem to be slightly off though, mostly with the head which I think is slightly too big.
On a side note, blood doesn't stick underwater and sorta drifts around in clouds until it is sufficiently diluted, which is honestly neither here nor there.

tinyhermit responds:

This is very helpful, thanks!