All 5 art Reviews

Dark fairy Dark fairy

I love the duality of this piece. The fairy is powerful yet dainty, magical but not with the perfect features normally associated with magic. The fairy is an odd clash between light and dark and that is what makes this piece so cool.

tinyhermit responds:

Thank you! That's the kind of look I was going for :)

Plague Doctor for Stejkrobot Plague Doctor for Stejkrobot

He looks sad because his eyes are teardrops. All in all nicely done.

Siren Siren

The coloring and texture in are amazing, particularly with the scales and fuzzy stuff on the arms and tail. Your proportions or point of view seem to be slightly off though, mostly with the head which I think is slightly too big.
On a side note, blood doesn't stick underwater and sorta drifts around in clouds until it is sufficiently diluted, which is honestly neither here nor there.

tinyhermit responds:

This is very helpful, thanks!

Victorian tileset test Victorian tileset test

It looks really nice. I love the feeling of it and the subtle textures on the furniture. However you can tell the wall is tiled, if you look closely enough the wall has this weird grid to it.

Robotic bros Robotic bros

Out of curiosity are these new pieces of something you've already done or your old pieces? I like them but the left two remind me of horses for some reason. Me-be the feet me-be the head structure. With their poses I almost expect them to be on a really cool high-tech chess board. I really like the left one though even if I cant tell what its doing or what those arm things are.

VenomEXsoldier responds:

Haha thanks! well there couple months old and I decided to color them. The heads on top I recently made them a week ago.